Hello, Dear Friends!
The New Year has me in full FOCUS (my word for the year), for all things awesome to happen around here!
That being said, I’m working on an ONLINE FREE ART WORKSHOP to start on Monday, February 5th, 2018. At the moment I’m wrapping up the final details and I would love to start building our little community around the project.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Free-Online Workshop
- Private Facebook Community
- Daily Prompts for Two-Weeks (time to catch-up on the weekends)
- Faith-Based, Faith-Building
- Completed Project – A Keepsake Journal (reusable if you desire)
- Medium Friendly, meaning you can focus on your mediums of choice.I will be using the following mediums in the workshop and encourage you to try each one if you’d like.
- Encaustic – easy tricks most anyone can try without a lot of supplies.I’m offering an optional kit of digital, printable ephemera, words, scripture, and images that you can use if you so desire, but it’s not required. However, to ensure your project turns out close to the one being made in the workshop, the kit could be helpful.You’re prompts and videos will arrive via email daily so be sure to sign up here even if you’re already a member of the Facebook Group. 😉More details coming very soon! Sign up below for updates as they become available!
Once registered, you’ll be taken to my Facebook Group.
I’m so excited to share this project with you and meet you on the inside!